A. BASIC INFORMATION:
1). Item No: MJ-LED
2). Wattage: 5-30W.
3). Dimension: 290X52x31 mm
4). Installation Ways: Recessed ,Suspended or Surface Mounted.
B. TECHNICAL PARAMETER:
1). High CRI: CRI>80, Optional RA90.
2). CCT: 3000K/4000K/6000K.
3). Emergency lighting time: 1H.
C. TRADE CONDITION:
1.) Trade Term: EXW, FOB, CIF
2). Sea Port : Shanghai
3). Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Paypal
Features of Led Panel Emergency Pack/Battery Packs .
1. Emergency Lighting Battery Packs type: Ni-Cd 7.2V
2. Build up by Ni-CD 1.2V batteries, Single-row combination
3. Outgoing line length = 30cm.
4. Average weight = 100G/Set
5. Emergency power supply request long charging time with small electric current for battery. As Ni-CD/Ni MH battery has competitive higher energy density as well as characteristics of over charge, over discharge, high/low temperature resistance, durability, safety and storage, this kind of battery has wide range of uses. It has become the first choice for fire emergency power supply.
6. Compared with Ni-MH battery and Li battery, Ni-CD battery is safer and cheaper.
7. Please discharge the whole electricity of battery before your next charge
8. Battery packs Ni-CD/Ni-MH 12.0V should keep the charging status after discharge. The inverter has the protecting function for battery. Overcharge will not damage the battery. When the battery is fully charged, the charger will convert to trickle charge state in order to neutralize the discharge.
9. Battery working environmental temperature: 0--60 degree.
10. Consider the using scenario mostly is Emergency security reserve, strongly recommend to check up batter every year and mandatory replace the battery every 3 years.
11. 2 years guarantee for battery materials. Battery performance achieve IEC61951-2003, more than 500 charging circles.
12. Notes, please safe use battery, forbid break up, short circuit, fire or water, etc. Avoid the risk.